OneDev is an open source all-in-one devops platform with the ability to manage git repositories, manage issues, and run continuous integrations. The project is hosted at github.com/theonedev/onedev.
- Run below command on Linux or Mac OS X to start OneDev in docker mode:
docker run -it --rm -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v $(pwd)/onedev:/opt/onedev -p 6610:6610 -p 6611:6611 1dev/server
2. Point your browser to
http://localhost:6610 to set up OneDev. In system setting page, just use suggested server url (
3. From OneDev projects page, add a project my-app
4. Run below command from your terminal to create a react application:
npx create-react-app my-app
5. Change into directory my-app, and run below command to push code to OneDev:
git remote add origin http://localhost:6610/my-app
git push origin master:master
When prompted for authentication, input administrator user name and password specified above
6. Visit files page of project my-app from OneDev, click link add build spec to bring up the GUI to add build specification. For typical projects, OneDev suggests default job templates like below:
7. Just use the default template, and save the spec. Now you will see that a CI build is running:
8. Congrats! You’ve finished the tutorial. Continue to check typical usage scenarios if you are interested.